Before the National Convention, PPhA would like to invite everyone to the third installment of a 5-series module program entitled, "2015 Clinical Pharmacy Summit 3", this March 6-8, 2015 (with a pre-conference lecture at March 5) at MK Tan Hall, Bayanihan Center, Mandaluyong.
It is aimed that participants completing the course offering may take and pass the specialty board exam on Pharmacotherapeutics by 2016, gaining an additional qualification and degree as BCPS. This lecture is offered in partnership with American College of Clinical Pharmacy.
If you missed the sessions last year, don't you worry because a make-up class shall be announced later. To register, visit www.apimm.net. Contact Deeh Aninon at 09156024448 or Bryan Posadas at 09999983556 or email us at email@example.com.
The PPhA sincerely thanks the following for immediately responding to the call for donations for our fellow Pharmacists and other fellow Filipinos who were affected by typhoon YOLANDA; CASH and IN KIND
1. Oriental Mindoro Chapter - Php 10,000.00
2. Bacolod Chapter - 10,000.00 + HK$ 20.00
3. Bulacan Chapter - 1,500.00 + 106 bottles Paracetamol syrup 60 ml.
4. Cavite Chapter - 25,700.00
5. Fenny Tan - 10 bxs Water + 120 Loot bags
6. Joseph Wang - US$ 1,000.00
7. Dr. Soo Ja Nam - 1,000.00
8. FAPA - 2,000.00
9. FIP - Euro 2,150.00
10. PAPPI - Php 100,000.00
11. PACOP - 100,000.00
12. IPAP 5,000.00
13. PSP 50,000.00
14. Vilma Yiu 15,000.00
15. Rica Chan 5,500.00
16. UNILAB - 5 Cases of Assorted Medicines given FREE and
30% discount to Assorted Medicines Purchased
17. Mundipharma - 1 gallon + 288 bts. Betadine Antiseptic solution 7.5 ml.
18. U.P. College of Pharmacy - 695 pcs Zinc Oxide + 2% Salicylic acid oint. 10 gms.
19. N.U. College of Pharmacy - 348 tubes Zinc Oxide oint 10 gms. and
695 bots. Iodine Antiseptic solution 30 ml.
20. CEU Pharmacy Alumni Association 10,000.00
21. Bataeno Ka 17,900.00
22. Ilocos Norte 15,000.00
23. Misamis Oriental (CDO) 10,000.00
24. Ms. Mita Leyesa - Php 1,000.00 ( used to buy Host requested by Tacloban)
25. Engr. Salvador Ocampo - 10,000.00 (assorted medicines)
26. Arch. Teejay Ocampo - 5,000.00 (asorted vitamins)
27. Lucena, Quezon Chapter - 50,000.00
28. Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte Pharmacists Association - 16.700.00
The PPhA also sincerely thank Mr. Luc Besancon of FIP, who connected us to Ms. Trudi Hilton and Dr. Jorge Morales of the International Health Partners (IHP) who is donating a significant volume of medicines as per priority list of DOH (medicines now on transit). I am therefore calling our fellow Pharmacists to sign in as a show of your willingness to help when we mobilize PHARMACISTS to the affected areas. We will soon be doing this to sustain the supply of medicines as our foreign counterparts are slowly moving out from the concerned places. Give your names and contact no. to the PPhA Office.
Your donations and support definitely will go a long way in our efforts to help our fellow Filipinos.
Leonila M Ocampo, RPh, M.S.